Speed Dating Tips
Asking the right questions is usually a big hurdle when Speed Dating. Let’s face it- without the right questions or swallowing your words your dating experience will certainly not live up to expectation.
Not only will you embarrass yourself but also miss out on a chance to get to know a great person. It is normal to get stuck once in a while.
This also affects even the most fluent and suave speakers. Nonetheless, the following questions will not only come handy during your Speed Dating event, but will also enliven the interaction:
Getting Acquainted To Your Date
- Tell me things that excite or make you angry or sad?
- Where were you born and raised?
- Which do you prefer – the country or city?
- What does your close friend think of you?
- Do you have a dream job, and if so what is it?
- What colour do you think best describes your character?
- What is your passion?
- Which qualities best describe you as a person?
- What meal would your prepare for your friends in case they decided to show up for dinner?
- Do you have any favourite wine?
- What features do you pay attention to in a person?
Getting To know the interests And Hobbies of Your Date
- What were you up to last weekend?
- Is there any weekend that stood out this year?
- What genre of music are you most passionate about?
- Can you remember the CD you purchased most recently?
- Is there a particular song that completes you?
- What sort of films are you fond of?
- What is your all-time favourite movie?
- Tell me about your favourite actress or actor?
- Do you have a favourite programme on TV?
- What are some of your fun activities?
- Are you a morning or evening person?
- Are you currently reading a book?
Speed Dating Questions To Liven The Moment:
- If you were to go to a desolate island what would you carry along?
- If given a chance to be another person for a single day, who would it be and why?
- Choose a person you would wish to have dinner with – alive or dead?
- Which place on earth would you rather live?
- What’s your perfect vacation spot?
- Is there any incident you consider your most reckless?
- What cracks your ribs or brings laughter to you?
- If you hit the jackpot how would you use the money?
- If you were to be re-born again, is there a particular time in history you prefer, and why?
- Imagine you are a movie star, who would you prefer to act alongside?
- Which activity do you consider you’re most adventurous?
- If you were to write your biography, what title would you go for?
- Which takeaway meal tops the list of your most favourite?
- Imagine someone gave you £1,000 tomorrow, how would you use the money?
Lastly, Speed Dating Questions To ‘Break the Ice:’
- Imagine a film about your life; is there any particular person you would prefer to play you? you?
- How often do you snore?
- Do you do tricks at parties?
- Choose one –basking at the beach or exploring?
- Name three wishes if you were given the power?
- Where in the world do you fancy living?
- Do you have a favourite joke?
- What chat up line works for you?
- Of all the chat up lines you’ve heard, which is the lamest?
- Are you a handy person or prefer calling the expert?
- Which animal do your friends think matches your personality?
- Is there a famous person people say resembles you?
The above questions will certainly make it easy to break the ice. However, you don’t have to take the whole list.
Just pick a few questions at a time. And, don’t make the date seem like an interview. Please avoid asking questions such as “what are your future plans.”
Related Post : Celebrity Relationship